Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Home For Christmas


No planes. No trains (except the toy train set for Keegan and Alden). No automobiles (Alden's matchboxes excluded). Yet we had family all around this Christmas, and what a fun thing that was. We had such a good time together that everybody actually agreed to pose for a photo (you have no idea of the magnitude of such an agreement where Baileys are concerned -- clearly everyone was in a festive mood).

For those who don't know my side of the family, here is the photo. From left to right: (back row) Me, Keegan, Kathleen, Dad, Alden, Mom, Kate, my niece Taylor, and Hani, who will be marrying my brother Ryan very shortly; (front row) brother Matson; his wife Jennifer; my nephew Jordan (both he and Taylor belong to Ryan); Ryan; Steve Marx and my sister Shalise, with their two boys, Liam and Sam. Oh, and Marley, the chocolate lab who belongs to my sister, except when he spills hot chocolate all over my dad, like he did today--then he belongs only to Steve.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So good to see you at our reception;-) It was definitely a pleasant and VERY nice surprise! Fun having you so close!!