Thursday, June 11, 2009

Triple Rainbow

So tonight on the way home, we saw a triple rainbow.  By the time we got home and I could take this picture of the Bountiful Temple, the angle of the sun had eliminated two of them, but still . . . have you ever seen a triple rainbow?  Definitely a first for me.  And you know, I really needed it.  Work has been disheartening of late, and I wonder how long they will continue to need my services, which has a deep sadness for me, because I do love my job.   So it was nice to see a triple reminder of God's promise, that He will eventually abate the flood.  Now I just hope it happens before I drown . . . . :-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that you were looking for rainbows. I completely missed it last night. Thanks for sharing.

Cyrus and Annie said...

Brett, sorry to hear about the job stuff... I pray things turn out well for you!!