Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting in the Halloween Spirit

We spent the evening tonight carving pumpkins, in preparation for Halloween. They make a sufficiently frightening sight, don't they?



Two little ghouls could not have been happier (Keegan was in bed by the time we finished, or he would have been all over those babies).

Last but not least, just another sunset. I know, I know, you are thinking "can't that guy take pictures of anything else?" But they are just so fun, I can't help myself. Sorry.

3 comments:

The Molen's said...

Love the costumes!.....and the sunset! I appreciate them, I don't ever get to see the sunset unless they are on your blog! So thanks.....boy maid.

mb said...

I love that picture of the pumpkins lit up in the dark & the kids glowing faces! You guys look like you are having fun in Utah!

Patience said...

I am so jealous of those sunsets!! The pictures are great with the kids. I bet Kate would enjoy doing the patterned faces as well. She is so smart and she would love the detail that it takes. We miss you guys!!