Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Quick One

I promise not to inflict you with yet another picture of light sabers for this brief story, but, as  you might imagine from prior posts, we end up playing a lot of pretend Star Wars around our house.  Keegan has been enjoying his part, and knows all the lingo, stances, and motions that go with it.  

Well, tonight I was chasing him (as usual) trying to get him into his pajamas.  I lost him for a moment, and went to look  in Alden's room.   Just as I rounded the corner, Keegan jumped out, landed on half bent knees, light saber in hand, cocked in perfect Jedi pose, and shouted "Drop the Jammies!"  I did, because I was laughing too hard to continue.

3 comments:

hannie bailey said...

It just sounds like something so big coming out of someone so little. So freakin cute!

The Molen's said...

He's a feisty one, Keegan! I love him......miss you guys! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'll add to this post with yet another Keegan moment. This morning when I was tending, the moment his dad walked in, he said "You can go now Gramma." And then in a moment we heard the door open and Brett called after him to check on him. He had opened the front door and was coming to get my hand to show me the door! There's nothing to do but drop your jaw in surprise and begin a gut laugh.