Sunday, June 19, 2011

One More For The Road


Fittingly, given my post last night, this Fathers Day ended with a spectacular sunset.  Kate and I ran out of the house and drove up the road five minutes, then spent 20 minutes or so talking as we watched God paint living sky and dying sea with the roses, yellows and oranges only He can make. I told Kate one of my deepest beliefs is that God made sunsets to tell us He is always there and that He always loves us.  It was as good an ending to a Fathers Day as I can imagine.  So here is one more sunset photo, for the road.

4 comments:

Momma G said...

WOW from MOM
Thank you for taking us all to places we would otherwise miss. All of your sunsets are magnificent!

Claudine Cable said...

Spectacular - the words and the photos. Thanks.

Natalie N said...

Gorgeous!! I can't think of a better way to enjoy father's day than looking at the sunset with my dad. What a great memory for Kate--and you too, of course! Thanks for sharing.

kristine said...

What a gorgeous vacation!!! I am sorry I am so late to say so.. what's the next adventure?!! Love to you beautiful Bailey's, how we miss Utah.