Friday, January 4, 2008

I could get in trouble for this . . . .

So, should one post candid photos of your in-laws without asking permission? Daring to go where few tread, and realizing that, having posted pictures of my family, I'm darned if I do and darned if I don't, I decided to take the plunge. We got together Christmas night with Kathleen's family, and I took a few photos of her siblings and Brent and Val as the kids unwrapped gifts.


Kath's dad Brent, brother Rob and Rob's son Garrett enjoying some time together.


Grandma Val enjoying the newest grandkid, baby Jude.


Brother Jared and his wife Kellee, proud parents of baby Jude.


Kathleen and her sister Kari, who was kind enough to host us in her great new house (for some reason I didn't get a picture of Nate, Kari's husband --guess he owes me).


Brother Nate and his wife Amy, the latter of whom is a diehard University of Utah fan :-) (O.K. in her mind, I just committed slander of the most heinous kind).


Brother Kevin and his wife Angela, who took us on a great trip to the Zoo, to see a Siberian Tiger no less. Ok, it was really for the Christmas light show, but we did seem to spend an awful lot of time at that Siberian Tiger exhibit . . . . (and we thought they liked us).

As you can see, with such a photogenic group, it is a good thing I am the one behind the camera. We still miss Shaun and Amy and Tricia and Bryan, who are away, and there were way too many cute cousins to include, but it is just a great group of people to spend time with, and it is so fun to be near them.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I think they are all very sweet pictures. I love candid, you can just feel the love.

The Molen's said...

I really don't care if you got permission or not! It was so fun to see everyone's face again! it's been a while! Especially Garrett! And, it looks like Kari cut her hair. Thanks for keeping me posted! (the purpose of a blog)

KBM said...

Your kids are much more fun to look at. Come to think of it, so are the pictures of the sunset!

Jenn said...

Thanks for coming to my reception it was SOOOOOOOOO good to see you there!! WOW kathleen looks A LOT LIKE HER SISTER! Both beautiful women!!!

kristine said...

Seeing your family and hearing of your wonderful joys makes me crave my family.. I look forward to a sweet visit with the Baileys too! You always have the best of words to share and your photos are fabulous. We miss you dearly and love the heck out of you.. Your family can only be proud of your sweet post! They are beautiful!