Sunday, February 10, 2008

Da Boys

Kath was out and about with Kate on Saturday, leaving me with Da Boys. We played in the snow (well, mostly shoveled, but when you are three and one, just being outside around here counts as play). Here are a bunch of photos from our day.












At the end of the day, Keegan did not want to go inside at all. He sat and watched the sunset for a full 15 minutes with his dad. The evening was very peaceful, and he was enchanted by the colors -- could not turn away. How fun to watch him being captivated by one of the things I really love. Maybe there is a little of me in him after all :-).  The best part of the whole thing, though, was that as I held him, I said "hey, give me a kiss." And he did!

4 comments:

mb said...

have you heard of putting in a radiant heat system in your drive/walkway? If Bill & I move to the snow we're investing in one... all you do is flip a switch when you get up in the morning & the snow is all melted in 5 minutes.

It looks like ya'll are having such a good time. Tell Kate I miss her!

Cyrus and Annie said...

I miss the snow!!! How much fun it looks...even the shoveling. Get a snow-blower :)

Annie said...

You do "Da Boys" hang out quite well. How is it that you are ALWAYS shoveling. It cracks me up that every blog post this winter reveals your constant shoveling. You really need a snow blower.

pcj cool said...

That snow looks like it is a seven feet deep. You're going to have to put a snorkel out the window with the next snow storm.