Sunday, February 10, 2008

Eye of the Beholder

After a day spent in the snow, we came in to shed our clothes. Alden walked over to his sunglasses, put them on, and said, "Look dad, Sunglasses. Isn't this cool?"


Then he wanted the camera, and took the oh so very fine photo of me below. As he reviewed the picture on the LCD, he said, "Dad, you're so beautiful!" Wish I could capture the tone of absolute, three-year-old sincerity that went along with it. A comic moment, yes, but I'll take what I can get.


Keegan, embarrassed by all that schmaltzy stuff, just tried to hide in the heater vent. He was clearly pleased with himself for having learned a new trick.

2 comments:

Annie said...

You ARE beautiful! :)

Bethany said...

That Alden sure makes me laugh, and not because he said you were beautiful.