Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tyrant? What Tyrant?

I know, he looks innocent enough, but take it from me, looks can be deceiving.  Don't believe me, here it is from his own mouth:

Kathleen (after Keegan, yelling, demanded, "READ A BOOK!" and scattered Kate's homework, which she had been helping to do, all over the floor): Keegan, you are a little tyrant!

Keegan:  NO! I'm not a little tyrant!  

Kathleen:  Yes, you are a little tyrant!

Keegan:  NO! I'm not a little tyrant!

Kathleen:  OK, you are an adorable tyrant.

Keegan: No! I'm not an adorable tyrant.  . .  I'm a BIG tyrant!

Out of the mouths of babes. . . . 

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your kids are getting bigger and cuter by the day. We loved your Christmas card. Next year will be our year for cards; despite all of my good intentions, it just didn't happen for us this year. Take care, Baileys!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Oh...your kids are getting so big. So cute. So, I just wanted to let you know that yes...we did recieve TWO christmas letters from the Bailey's, but we are not complaining. We just felt really special. Ha Ha!

Annie said...

That kid gets away with murder...he's just so dang cute it's hard to stand up to the little tyrant...I mean big tyrant...excuse me.